Tuesday 15 May 2012

DRAGON FRUIT UPDATE

I know recently I blogged about how the beautiful Dragon Fruit not delivering on taste. However, after reading this today I may have to start developing a taste for it.


Hope you can read this.
The Chinese take their food, and their health giving benefits very seriously, with certain foods eaten at certain times of the year.

So if a the beautiful Dragon Fruit has the ability to delay the ageing process then I'm going to grow old loving it!



The other benefits weren't quite as attractive to me lol.

It article also stated that pineapple, watermelon and kiwi are good fruits which will help with the heat of summer. Fruit salads on the menu as from today. Anything which will help with the heat effects on the body I'm willing to believe.

I'm off now for my glass of watermelon juice.





No comments: