Wednesday 16 January 2013

DISH of the WEEK

I haven't posted one of these for some time. Maybe I am just getting used to seeing unusual things on menus. However this caught my eye in a local restaurant this week. Apparently winter is the time to eat it as it warms the body. Especially good for business men. No I do not know why, just one of the many weird things people here believe. So here it is, and no I didn't and neither did my business man husband. he decided there could never be enough benefits gained to persuade him.


So decide for yourself. At least it is what it says on the menu, unlike Tesco burgers which I have been reading about this week. with this you make the decision to eat or not.


1 comment:

Snowy said...

Wow, don't think I'd bother either. Agree about the Tesco burgers, but have eaten horse meat in France [unknowingly!]. It tasted fine, but it's the association with the animal that didn't seem right.