Monday 23 July 2012

Dish of the WEEK

Looked more bird like than fish to me. Although on closer inspection it was definitely fish.

The translations are just so literal and you certainly get what it says on the box!

Sorry, but when something looks so like the live product it kind of loses it's appeal. This may have tasted delicious but something stopped me from ordering it, perhaps it was those eyes staring up at me.

I have a lot of dinners out in the next week, so hopefully I will be able to add to my library of things which make me smile, gag, or make me wish I was in another restaurant! .

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Snowy said...

Don't think I'd fancy that either. Good luck with trying out all the new dishes; am sure you'll find lots to enjoy.

thecelticcookinshanghai said...

I am doing my best.

Ashton W said...

Thank you foor sharing